Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents
Collection consists of one videotape, "MAC Sports Clubs." It was prepared as part of a MSU thesis presentation for the Educational Administration department.
Scope and Contents The George W. Spinning collection consists of a scrapbook containing images and materials relating to student life at Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University.) Images include campus, classes, dormitory life, Phylean Literary Society hazing, military squads, and athletics. Other materials inlclude cartoon sketches of Spinning and his friends, a class schedule, and tickets stubs from events, banquets, and meals. In addition there are newspaper clippings, banquet cards, a...
Dates: 1905 - 1919
- Athletics 1
- Basketball 1
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Military 1
- Motion pictures 1
- Lansing Tennis Club 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Phylean Literary Society 1
- Michigan State University 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1919 1
- Michigan State University. Sesame Literary Society 1
- Rutherford, Ann 1 ∧ less