Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Agricultural Club records
The records of the Agricultural Club contain two copies of the club's constitution along with a later amendment to the constitution. Also contained, is a hardcover journal which served to hold the minutes of the club. The minutes span from 1920 to 1926 and detail the activities of the club, the nominees and officers of the executive board, and, at times, the financial situation of the club.
Cosmopolitan Club records
This collection consists of two volumes. The treasurer's book has the group’s accounts from 1926 to 1935.There is also the secretary’s book from 1920 to 1935 with meeting minutes, member rolls and election results.
Eclectic Literary Society records
The three ledgers contain accounting information for the Eclectic Society from 1917-1929. There is information about the society's house, its members, its social events, and the café it ran.
The folders contain a social activity program, information on a proposed building for the society, stockholders in the society, society directories, copies of their newsletter, The Tic, from 1894, 1915, 1921 and 1924.
- Minutes (Records) 2
- Account books 1
- Agriculture -- Societies, etc. 1
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Ledgers (account books) 1
- Newsletters 1
- Photographs 1
- Programs (Publications) 1
- Students, Foreign -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1 + ∧ less
- Alpha Tau Omega. Epsilon Eta Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Agricultural Club 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Cosmopolitan Club 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Eclectic Literary Society 1
- Michigan State College. Agricultural Club 1
- Michigan State College. Cosmopolitan Club 1 + ∧ less