Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Intercollegiate Athletics Golf Collection consists of a Big Ten Championship programs from 1960 and 1969 and a letter to a women’s golf recruit.
The collection consists of the serial Michigan State Golf.
The collection consists of brochures and other publications. There are also photographs of campus, students, staff, cheerleaders, Spartan Marching Band, football games, track, and golf.
- Names: Michigan State University. Athletics. Golf X
- Athletics -- Michigan 2
- College sports -- Michigan -- East Lansing 2
- Golf 2
- College buildings 1
- College students 1
- Marching bands 1
- Photographs 1
- Programs (Publications) 1
- Sports 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1 ∧ less
- Michigan State University. Department of Intercollegiate Athletics. Golf 2
- Big Ten Conference (U.S.) 1
- Johnson, Lyndon B. (Lyndon Baines), 1908-1973 1
- Michigan State University. Athletics. Track and field 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1967 1