Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Content The records of the class of 1882 consist of one record book containing meeting minutes, the class constitution, duties of the class officers, plans for Class Day, as well as correspondence directed toward the class.
Dates: 1879 - 1885
Scope and Contents The papers of Liberty Hyde Bailey span the years 1855-1958. The majority of the materials were received from the Liberty Hyde Birthsite Bailey Museum in South Haven, Michigan. The collection contains correspondence, writings by Bailey, newspaper and magazine clippings and photographs. The collection also includes reproductions of botanical drawings. The correspondence includes three Christmas cards from Bailey to his wife; a collection of business letters; a letter from China in...
Dates: 1852 - 1958
Scope and Content The William E. Hale papers consist of a photo album containing portraits of students and faculty from the Michigan Agricultural College class of 1882. Also included are several of Hale's obituaries.
Dates: 1882 - 1931
- Names: Michigan State University. Class of 1882 X
- Letters (correspondence) 2
- Agriculture -- Michigan 1
- Botany 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Elementary schools -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Bailey, L. H. (Liberty Hyde), 1858-1954 1
- Kuhn, Madison, 1910-1985 1
- Liberty Hyde Bailey Museum 1
- Michigan Agricultural College 1
- Michigan State University 1