Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Charles Alvord scrapbook primarily contains photographs of Alvord's family and friends, scenes of Adrian, Michigan; Chicago, Illinois; Lake Michigan; Ohio; and Texas (1894-1901). Also included are photographs of Michigan Agricultural College dorm rooms and the campus.
The papers of Charles Close consist of a photo album containing sepia-toned photographs of student life at Michigan Agricultural College. The photographs are well identified by Close, and further annotation was added by Madison Kuhn and Wilbur O. Hedrick in 1952.
This collection contains one letter from Shoichi (Frank) Yebina to Maurice G. Kains (who also attended Michigan Agricultural College). The letter is dated 1915. In it, Yebina recalls his time at M.A.C. twenty years earlier. He mentions the close relationships he had formed at college. The majority of this letter describes Yebina's life after he returned to his home in Japan.
- Names: Michigan State University. Class of 1895 X
- Canals -- United States 1
- Class reunions -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Germany -- Description and travel 1
- Germany -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- National socialism 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Spanish-American War, 1898 1
- Speeches 1
- Surveying 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1 ∧ less
- Allen, Henry Raymond 1
- Alvord, Charles Hulbert 1
- Berg, Peter Iversen 1
- Close, Charles Philip 1
- Kains, M. G. (Maurice Grenville), 1868-1946 1