Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection includes commemorative programs, resolutions, reports, and addresses pertaining to various events in Michigan State University's history, from the 1899 recognition of Ten Years of Progress to the 1966 dedication of MSU's self-service postal station. Includes records of the Emancipation Proclamation Centennial.
The collection contains teaching notes, syllabi, and other class files for political science and teacher education classes that Cherryholmes taught.
The collection contains program brochures, newsletters, reports, syllabi, and year-end summaries. Also included is “Political Science Department at MSU 1949-1973: Commentary and Documents” by Alan P. Grimes, 1986.
- Names: Michigan State University. Political Science Department X
- Political science -- Study and teaching 2
- Reports 2
- Anniversaries 1
- Annual reports 1
- Brochures 1
- Education -- Study and teaching 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Newsletters 1
- Outlines and syllabi 1
- Programs (Publications) 1
- Teachers -- Training of 1
- Video recordings 1
- War memorials 1 + ∧ less
- Cherryholmes, Cleo H. 1
- Grimes, Alan Pendleton, 1919-2008 1
- Kuhn, Madison, 1910-1985 1
- Michigan State University 1
- Michigan State University. College of Education 1