Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Scope and Content The records of the Tower Guard consist of minutes, reports, correspondence, memos, agendas, and scrapbooks. The records have been created by the students in the organization and are rather informal and vary in their content. In addition, there are a large number of undated records. The minute book contains a brief history of the Tower Guard and minutes of the meetings from 1933 to 1944. The administrative folder contains the Articles of the Tower Guard and the Preamble. The agendas...
Dates: 1933 - 2012
- Names: Michigan State University. Students. Societies, etc X
- Names: Michigan State College. Students. Societies, etc X
- Subject: College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing X
- Subject: Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Societies, etc. X
- Subject: Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) X