Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection consists of several educational certificates. Included are teacher's certificates of Mary Davidson, Berrien County, Michigan (1866) and Nebraska (1884); a teacher's license (1885), La Porte County, Indiana, of Maurice Parker; a teacher's contract (1902), Three Oaks Township, Berrien County, of Osker Wright; and a certificate of promotion from the ninth to the tenth grade (1905), Three Oaks, Michigan, of John Duncan.
This collection contains Grace Bradley's teaching certificate (1869-1879) from Berrien County, Michigan, and LaPorte County, Indiana, a letter from Senator J. C. Burrows regarding her application for the position as Matron on the "Indian Service" (1898), and a school roll book from Three Oaks, Berrien County, Michigan (1875).
This collection contains a circular from the Superintendent of Public Instruction in Ann Arbor, Michigan regarding annual reports from school districts (1841), a teaching certificate issued to Owen Churchill by the Inspectors of Schools in Bertrand, Berrien County, Michigan (1860), a Civil War pass issued to Churchill as hospital steward for the 24th Michigan Infantry (1865), and several of Churchill's receipts.
- Education, Primary -- Indiana 2
- Education, Primary -- Michigan 2
- Education, Secondary -- Indiana 2
- Education, Secondary -- Michigan 2
- LaPorte County (Ind.) 2
- Certificates 1
- Education, Primary 1
- Education, Secondary 1
- Nebraska 1
- Schools -- Michigan -- Registers 1
- Three Oaks (Mich. : Township) 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1 ∧ less
- Burrows, Julius C. (Julius Caesar), 1837-1915 1
- United States. Army. Michigan Infantry Regiment, 24th (1862-1865) 1