Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection contains Edward Everett Gallup’s notes from a general chemistry course taught by Frank Kedzie. The notes cover a wide range of subjects such as batteries, chemical affinity, gasses, electrolysis, and elements. There are also notes on organic chemistry which include nomenclature and reactions, different sugars, and carbohydrates.
This collection contains the organic chemistry notes of Oliver C. Hollister. The first page of the notebook contains a table of contents to all the topics covered in the notebook. Some topics include formic acid, glucose, chloroform, vegetable acids, and starches. The notebook also includes sketches of certain lab set ups and newspaper clippings. This class was taught by Robert C. Kedzie.
- Subject: Chemistry, Organic -- Study and teaching X
- Notebooks 2
- Agricultural chemistry -- Study and teaching 1
- Chemistry -- Study and teaching 1
- Horticulture -- Study and teaching 1
- Zoology -- Study and teaching 1
- Gallup, Edward Everett 1
- Hollister, Oliver Cary 1
- Michigan Agricultural College 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1889 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1893 1