Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The collection consists of seven issues of Campus Capsules. The newsletter gives information about the activities of each class, campus events such as the finishing of the carillon, WKAR-TV’s first telecast, the 1954 Rose Bowl, and the name change from Michigan State College to Michigan State University of Agriculture and Applied Science. The issues also include information about the athletic teams.
The John B. Ranger scrapbook contains tickets, photographs, receipts, news clippings, and programs relating to the J-Hop, various literary society activities, athletic events, and campus life. Items in the scrapbook date from 1917 to 1921.
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Periodicals 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Eunomian Literary Society 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Officers' Club 1
- Michigan State College. Students 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1921 1
- Michigan State University. Students 1