Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents This collection contains one program, one poster, 151 photographs (147 regular plus 4 oversize), and 25 postcards dealing with Michigan State University history collected by Larry Bielat. The photographs contain many individual photographs of athletes from 1929-1944. There are also many early photographs of the football team and a variety of pictures from the marching band spanning over thirty years. Of special interest are several photographs of MSU football coach Muddy Waters...
Dates: 1906-1985, Undated
Scope and Contents The Oliver Dales collection consists of glass plate negatives. The negatives include images of Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University) circa 1899. Images include athletics, military science, campus grounds, unidentified people, class rivalry activities, and dormitory scenes. There are also images of buildings including Linton Hall as the library, interior shot of Williams Hall, interior of a greenhouse, machine shop, and possibly faculty row. In addition there are...
Dates: circa 1900-1903
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Dormitory life -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Football coaches -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Football players -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Bielat, Larry 1
- Hannah, John A., 1902-1991 1
- Michigan Agricultural College 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Class rivalry 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Department of Military Science 1