Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection contains photographs and negatives of buildings, some during construction, at Michigan State College (now Michigan State University) taken by Harold J. McGarvey. There are also photographs and negatives of what appears to be the East Lansing area.
The Linda Landon papers consist of an undated photograph album of Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University) from circa 1875-1876.
The Mr. and Mrs. Hubert Brown collection contains photographs and glass negatives of Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University). Images include a garage on the site where College Hall stood, the train station/depot on campus, the power house, and student cap night from 1923.
- College buildings 2
- College buildings -- Michigan -- East Lansing 2
- Red Cedar River (Mich.) 2
- College buildings -- Design and construction 1
- East Lansing (Mich.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 1
- Farm Lane (East Lansing, Mich.) 1
- Football 1
- Glass plate negatives 1
- Roads -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1 ∧ less
- Michigan State University. Buildings 2
- Michigan Agricultural College 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Buildings 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Students 1
- Michigan State College. Buildings 1