Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The Campus Archaeology Collection consists of one booklet title "MSU Campus Archeology Program, Summer 2015." The booklet contains photos and brief descriptions of the summer 2015 session for Michigan State University's Campus Archaeology Program. Of particular note are the photos of remains from a privy dating to the 1850s and 1860s, as well as remains from the Gunson faculty house, which was renovated in 1924. The booklet was created by Shutterfly.