Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Contents This collection contains thirteen glass-plate negatives, depicting scenes of the campus of Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University), including farm and greenhouse buildings, the Chemical Laboratory, Morrill Hall, Agriculture Hall, and the original President's House. Although the images are undated, the buildings and dress suggest that they date to the late 1800s.Also included in this collection are a MSU Santa cartoon drawn by Phil Frank, and three decorated...
Dates: 1934 - 1935
Scope and Content This collection contains photographs and negatives of buildings, some during construction, at Michigan State College (now Michigan State University) taken by Harold J. McGarvey. There are also photographs and negatives of what appears to be the East Lansing area.
Dates: 1937, 1939
Scope and Contents The Mr. and Mrs. Hubert Brown collection contains photographs and glass negatives of Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University). Images include a garage on the site where College Hall stood, the train station/depot on campus, the power house, and student cap night from 1923.
Dates: 1922 - 1930
Scope and Contents The collection consists of materials from R. Keith Hudson and his wife, Lois. Hudson's materials include newspaper clippings, campus maps, two aerial photographs of campus, and a plat map of the Kellogg Reforestation Tract with labels of types of trees. Lois' materials include a 1941 menur from the Hotel Olds, a football ticket dated October 24, 1942, a basketball program dated January 10, 1941 and newspaper clippings about Michigan State University buildings and Eleanor Roosevelt's visit to...
Dates: 1939 - 1978
- Glass plate negatives 2
- Photographs 2
- Agricultural colleges -- Michigan 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- College buildings -- Design and construction 1
- East Lansing (Mich.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 1
- Farm Lane (East Lansing, Mich.) 1
- Maps 1
- Red Cedar River (Mich.) 1
- Reforestation -- Michigan 1
- Roads -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Tennis -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1 ∧ less
- Michigan Agricultural College. Buildings 2
- Michigan Agricultural College. Students 2
- Castanier, Bill 1
- Frank, Phil 1
- Michigan State College. Buildings 1