Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents This collection contains documents of John H. Dewey and Barbara Davis Dewey during their time as students at Michigan State College (now Michigan State University) from 1949 to 1951. Included in the collection are commencement ceremony programs, tickets, programs, and scorecards for MSC football and baseball games, and tickets and programs from the MSC Lecture-Concert Series. Of particular note are publications from the Kappa Alpha Theta sorority, including a book of songs, and newspaper...
Dates: 1949 - 1951
Scope and Contents The records of the Football Office consist of subject files from Hugh “Duffy” Daugherty time as coach. Most of the records deal with various All-Star and regular season games. The All-Star game files consist of correspondence relating to the planning of the games, particularly to the involvement of Daugherty as a coach or to the selection of MSU players. The regular season games are organized by the name of the opponent. The materials include routine correspondence between coaches, travel...
Dates: 1913 - 1990
Scope and Content
The collection consists publications, programs, rosters, and other materials including serials Football Media Guide, Spartan Stadium Sideliner and Press Box Information.
Dates: 1914 - 1999
- Athletics -- Michigan 2
- Football 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Ephemera 1
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Video tapes 1 ∧ less
- Daugherty, Hugh 1
- Kappa Alpha Theta. Beta Pi Chapter. (Michigan State University) 1
- Michigan State University. Alumni and alumnae 1
- Michigan State University. Athletics. Baseball 1
- Michigan State University. Department of Intercollegiate Athletics 1