Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The John B. Ranger scrapbook contains tickets, photographs, receipts, news clippings, and programs relating to the J-Hop, various literary society activities, athletic events, and campus life. Items in the scrapbook date from 1917 to 1921.
These records contain swimming championships programs for 1941, 1959, 1960, 1962, a handout of land exercises for competitive swimming from 1956, and a memo about judging by lanes from 1956. Also included are 22 volumes of scrapbooks which contain newspaper articles about the Michigan State University swim team, local high school and recreational teams, as well as some articles about swimming on the national level.
- Athletes -- Training of 1
- College campuses -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Olympic athletes 1
- Photographs 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Eunomian Literary Society 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Officers' Club 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1921 1
- Michigan State University. Department of Intercollegiate Athletics 1
- Michigan State University. Department of Intercollegiate Athletics. Swimming 1