Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The records of the All-College Student Government include the constitution, amendments drafted in two separate congresses, and student traffic regulations from 1954.
The Council of Graduate Students records contain brochures, newsletters, graduate student handbooks, and constitutions and bylaws.
The collection consists of the constitution of the Student Academic Government Association. The constitution includes an introduction page that describes the goals of the Student Academic Government Association and how it fits in with existing student government groups.
- Letters (correspondence) 2
- By-laws 1
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Handbooks 1
- Handbooks and manuals 1
- MSU woman 1
- Minutes (administrative records) 1
- Newsletters 1
- Reports 1
- Traffic regulations -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Undergraduates 1
- Who's who & what's what 1
- Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1 + ∧ less
- Michigan State College. All-College Student Government 1
- Michigan State College. Associated Women Students 1
- Michigan State College. Students 1
- Michigan State University. Associated Women Students 1
- Michigan State University. Council of Graduate Students 1