Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Scope and Contents The collection contains the first issue of the East Landon Lantern. The issue introduces the house mothers, various fund raising events, dormitory political groups, and highlights of the dormitory.
Scope and Contents The collection contains the first issue of the East Mayo Echo which includes general news from East Mayo Hall as well as gossip from each of the three floors.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of material related to Michigan State University student organizations including brochures, event flyers, event programs, minutes, newsletters, publications, and constitutions. The material was collected from events, bulletin boards and student organization websites. Material is categorized by the name of the organization or by subject including African American groups, fraternity and sorority, international student groups, medical and dental groups, sexual orientation...
Dates: 1957 - 2017
Scope and Contents The collection contains three issues of The Spectre publication which began publishing in November 1957 as an alternative student publication to the State News.
Scope and Contents The records of the State News consist of a style book from 1929, a handbook from 1972 and an undated handbook possibly from the 1970s. There are also sample banners (Complete issues selected to show varying banners) (1925-1954) and selected issues (selected on basis of headline or relevance to University or East Lansing history). Also included are a few issues of the supplements including “Collage,” “MSU Extra,” and “Counterpoint.” Also included are...
Dates: 1925 - 1999
Scope and Contents The collection contains five issues of the West Shaw Informant for 1955-1956. The issues include an introduction to the hall itself, dress rules of the cafeteria, and reminders of quiet hours and phone usage. There is also information and statistics on intramural sports, which vary from football to bowling to ping pong. Also included are updates about General Council meetings, campus events, movie theater listings and activities with the women of their sister...
Dates: 1955 - 1956
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Periodicals 4
- Newsletters 3
- African American college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 2
- Dormitories -- Michigan -- East Lansing 2
- Dormitory life -- Michigan -- East Lansing 2
- Photographs 2
- Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 2
- Amateur journalism 1
- Annual reports 1
- College buildings 1
- College sports -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- College students 1
- College students -- Societies and clubs 1
- Constitutions 1
- Ephemera 1
- Freedom of speech 1
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Handbooks 1
- Intramural sports -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Journalism -- Study and teaching 1
- Journalism, College 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Negatives (Photographs) 1
- Newspapers 1
- Periodicals 1
- Posters 1
- Sexual minority college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Student movements 1
- Student protesters -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Students, Foreign -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1 ∧ less
- Michigan State University. Students. Periodicals 2
- Michigan State University. Students. Societies, etc 1
- Peyton, Darius 1
- The State News, Inc. (Organization) 1