Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Scope and Contents The collection consists of six issues of Bailey Echo from 1956-1957. The special edition issue introduces and welcomes residents to Bailey Hall. It covers all the aspects of the dorm, from dinner dress codes to the introduction of Resident Advisors. The other newsletters have information on upcoming dances, social events, intramural sports, and tidbits from around campus, as well as poems and advice.
Dates: 1956 - 1957
Scope and Contents The collection contains the first issue of the East Mayo Echo which includes general news from East Mayo Hall as well as gossip from each of the three floors.
Scope and Content The collection contains the second and third issues of Impulse.
Dates: 1965 - 1966
Scope and Contents The Rather Rumor issue includes activities relative to the dorm, such as "Sparticade," General Council proceedings, and a monthly review of the inter-precinct sports competitions. The Rather Review issues contain updates on the activities from each floor in Rather, general dormitory living, and classified advertisements.
Dates: 1957, 1981, 1982
Scope and Contents The collection consists of material related to Michigan State University student organizations including brochures, event flyers, event programs, minutes, newsletters, publications, and constitutions. The material was collected from events, bulletin boards and student organization websites. Material is categorized by the name of the organization or by subject including African American groups, fraternity and sorority, international student groups, medical and dental groups, sexual orientation...
Dates: 1957 - 2017
Scope and Contents The collection contains five issues of the West Shaw Informant for 1955-1956. The issues include an introduction to the hall itself, dress rules of the cafeteria, and reminders of quiet hours and phone usage. There is also information and statistics on intramural sports, which vary from football to bowling to ping pong. Also included are updates about General Council meetings, campus events, movie theater listings and activities with the women of their sister...
Dates: 1955 - 1956
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Periodicals 5
- Dormitory life -- Michigan -- East Lansing 4
- African American college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- College sports -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- College students -- Societies and clubs 1
- Constitutions 1
- Dormitories -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Ephemera 1
- Freedom of speech 1
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Intramural sports -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Periodicals 1
- Photographs 1
- Posters 1
- Sexual minority college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Student protesters -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Students, Foreign -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1 ∧ less
- Michigan State University 3
- Michigan State University. Students. Societies, etc 1