Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 29
Scope and Contents The collection contains three issues of Abbot Antecdotes for 1954 to 1955 and one issue of A Bit About Abbot for 1957. The issues include the activities of the Dorm Council, upcoming parties, overheard conversations, "social statistics" that tally the relationship status of all girls in the hall, fraternity pinnings, and the results of inter-hall athletic competitions. The September 1955 issue contains information on...
Dates: 1954 - 1957
Scope and Contents The collection consists of six issues of Bailey Echo from 1956-1957. The special edition issue introduces and welcomes residents to Bailey Hall. It covers all the aspects of the dorm, from dinner dress codes to the introduction of Resident Advisors. The other newsletters have information on upcoming dances, social events, intramural sports, and tidbits from around campus, as well as poems and advice.
Dates: 1956 - 1957
Scope and Contents The collection consists of one issue of the student publication, Barbarian Yop, circa 1984. The issue is described as "a Left Bank Publication." The issue contains poetry and humorous stories.
Dates: circa 1984
Scope and Content The collection contains an issue of the Blanket, a Michigan State University student arts magazine. The magazine featured poems, etchings, drawings, and lithographs.
Dates: 1973 - 1973
Scope and Contents The collection contains the volume one, number one, March 1985 issue of the student publication, Debate. The issue contains an interview with Ronald Dorr called "From the Sixties to the Eighties" where he compares the students of the 1970s at Michigan State University with the students of the 1980s. There are also articles on cruise missiles, food aid, and the withdrawal of troops U.S. troops from Europe. The issue also includes poetry, as well as short...
Scope and Contents The collection contains the first issue of the East Landon Lantern. The issue introduces the house mothers, various fund raising events, dormitory political groups, and highlights of the dormitory.
Scope and Contents The collection contains the first issue of the East Mayo Echo which includes general news from East Mayo Hall as well as gossip from each of the three floors.
Scope and Contents The Grapevine Journal collection includes office files for Grapevine Journal and Good Times Magazine, subject files, publications, and photographs. The office files include advertising files, correspondence, distribution reports, financial records, drafts of articles, and office memos. The subject files include topics on MSU issues, national issues, and African American issues. Also included are...
Dates: 1952 - 1975
Scope and Content The collection contains the second and third issues of Impulse.
Dates: 1965 - 1966
Scope and Contents The collection contains one issue of the publication MSU Retrospect from Winter 1978. The issue includes articles on Earvin "Magic" Johnson, the MSU basketball team from 1977-1978, the women's basketball team, and other articles about campus.
Dates: 1978 - 1978
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Periodicals 26
- Dormitory life -- Michigan -- East Lansing 7
- Newsletters 6
- Poetry 4
- African American college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 3
- African American college students -- Periodicals 2
- Art, American -- Michigan 2
- College wit and humor 2
- Dormitories -- Michigan -- East Lansing 2
- Newspapers 2
- Periodicals 2
- Photographs 2
- Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 2
- Affirmative action programs -- United States 1
- African American artists 1
- African Americans 1
- African Americans -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- African Americans -- Periodicals 1
- Amateur journalism 1
- Art 1
- College buildings 1
- College sports 1
- College sports -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- College students 1
- College students -- Political activity -- Michigan 1
- College students -- Societies and clubs 1
- Conservatism -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Periodicals 1
- Constitutions 1
- Ephemera 1
- Freedom of speech 1
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Intramural sports -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Journalism -- Study and teaching 1
- Journalism, College 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Posters 1
- Sexual minority college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Sound recordings 1
- Student movements 1
- Student protesters -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Students, Foreign -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Wilson literary magazine 1 ∧ less
- Michigan State University 6
- Dorr, Ron 1
- Michigan State University. Students 1
- Michigan State University. Students. Societies, etc 1
- The State News, Inc. (Organization) 1