Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The collection consists of his book, Memories, in which Addison Wilber describes his life which including student life as a Michigan State College (now Michigan State University) and his career as a civil engineer from the 1930s to the 1960s.
The electronic resource consists of digitized photos of Lee West Maurer between 1923-1927. The images feature a model bridge built by West for his civil engineering thesis, shots of the marching band on the football field, and West posing in his band uniform.
- Autobiographies 1
- Civil Engineering -- Study and teaching 1
- Civil engineering 1
- Digital images 1
- Marching bands 1
- Michigan State College 1
- Michigan State College. Students 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1927 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1930 1
- Wilber, Addison Frankland 1