Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Content This collection contains constitutions, undated correspondence between future attendees of Michigan State and the association, which include such information as formal sorority rush and a list of freshman books required for fall semester 1944. There are also blank forms that a student would fill out for the council, including student information sheets, petition for offices and chairmanships in organizations, certificate of service for cooperative extension work and a sickness report form. ...
Dates: 1948 - 1967
Scope and Content
This collection contains a volume of meeting minutes from 1917 to 1934 and the constitution of the Women's Student Council. Also included are issues of Fem magazine from 2009-2010, flyers, and email meeting announcements for 2009-2010.
Dates: 1917 - 2010; Majority of material found within 1917 - 1934
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Constitutions 1
- Electronic mail messages 1
- Handbooks and manuals 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Kuhn, Madison, 1910-1985 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Women's Student Council 1
- Michigan State College. Associated Women Students 1
- Michigan State College. Associated Women Students' Council 1
- Michigan State College. Women's Self-Government Association 1