Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Content Description The Beth Mlynarek Kaufman collection consists of materials relating to the Michigan State University Spartan Marching Band including Spartan Marching Band Media Information booklets, Alumni Band game day performance instructions, Alumni Band newsletters, tickets, photographs of Beth Kaufman including portraits as feature twirler and images from game days, newspaper clippings and magazine articles about Kaufman and the Spartan Marching Band, Title IX anniversary materials, football programs...
Dates: 1972 - 2022
Scope and Content The James William Ochs collection contains six folders of photographs taken by James during his time at Michigan State College (now Michigan State University). The photos show student activities including sports. The sports photos include basketball, both intercollegiate and intramural, football, and boxing. Of particular interest are the photos of the annual Class Rivalry between freshmen and sophomores at the college showing the tug of war and defending the flag. Also included in the...
Dates: circa 1948
- Boxing -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- College sports -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Marching bands -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Newsletters 1
- Programs (Publications) 1
- Kaufman, Beth Mlynarek 1
- Michigan State College. Sports 1
- Michigan State College. Students 1
- Michigan State Spartans (Basketball team) 1
- Michigan State University. Alumni Band 1