Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The Harold Lautner papers includes an issue of "Landscape Architecture" from January 1954 which contains the article by Lautner, "The Landscape Architect Serving a University Combined Teaching and Creation of Landscape Values." In addition there is an audio cassette tape recording of Lautner reminiscing about his days as a student at Michigan State College (now Michigan State University) and describing the campus during his time as an employee at MSU. There is also one photograph of...
Dates: 1954, 1975
Scope and Contents In 1972 and 1973, Professor Frank Dennis interviewed Victor Gardner as part of an oral history project. Gardner's papers include tape recordings and transcripts of these interviews as well as his own written reminiscences. In these Gardner discusses his experience while a student at Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University) (1901-1905), the development of the Horticultural Department and his colleagues in the department (1923-1945), and achievements throughout his...
Dates: 1972 - 1973
- Campus planning -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Photographs 1
- Publications 1
- Sound recordings 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1 + ∧ less
- Dennis, F. G. (Frank George), 1932- 1
- Gardner, Victor Ray, 1885- 1
- Lautner, Harold W. (Harold William) 1
- Michigan Agricultural College 1
- Michigan State College. Students 1