Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The three ledgers contain accounting information for the Eclectic Society from 1917-1929. There is information about the society's house, its members, its social events, and the café it ran.
The folders contain a social activity program, information on a proposed building for the society, stockholders in the society, society directories, copies of their newsletter, The Tic, from 1894, 1915, 1921 and 1924.
The records of the M.A.C. Oratorical Association contain the Treasurer’s account book, grade cards filled out by competition judges, receipts, the Secretary’s book, and two programs from the 1899 Oratorical contest. The Secretary’s book has the group’s constitution along with contest results from 1888 to 1899.
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Ledgers (account books) 1
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 1
- Newsletters 1
- Photographs 1
- Alpha Tau Omega. Epsilon Eta Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Eclectic Literary Society 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Oratorical Association 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Students. Societies, etc 1
- Michigan State College. Students. Societies, etc 1