Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents Anna M. Angell papers include a scrapbook containing her high school memorabilia from Alma, Michigan (1898-1901), campus life records at Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University) (1901-1907), and college reunion activity programs. Memorabilia include M.A.C. commencement programs (1905-1913); activity programs from M.A.C. and Alma, Michigan; Alumni Association programs, a list of M.A.C. classes taken; descriptions of 9th grade classmates (1898); and an undated essay. ...
Dates: 1898 - 1933
Scope and Content The George W. Lindsley papers contains materials from his time at Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University). There are commencement programs from 1909 and 1913 and event programs for the Oratorical Society, the Chorus' production of Elijah, a Thanksgiving event, a production titled Idler's put on in the Women's Building, and the Alumni Banquet in 1913. There is a photograph of the college woods and three...
Dates: 1905 - 1913
- Alma (Mich.) 1
- Education, Secondary -- Michigan -- Alma 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Student activities 1
- Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Angell, Anna M. 1
- Century of Progress International Exposition (1933-1934 : Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Kuhn, Madison, 1910-1985 1
- Michigan Agricultural College 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Sororian Literary Society 1