Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Materials in this collection consist of correspondence, replies to invitations, cards of delegates who attended, programs and miscellaneous papers pertaining to specific events, various newspapers (primarily Michigan) from early 1907, and a certificate of congratulation (1907).
The collection also contains postcards and photographs.
The three ledgers contain accounting information for the Eclectic Society from 1917-1929. There is information about the society's house, its members, its social events, and the café it ran.
The folders contain a social activity program, information on a proposed building for the society, stockholders in the society, society directories, copies of their newsletter, The Tic, from 1894, 1915, 1921 and 1924.
The collection contains newspaper articles about the club, concert programs, a blank contract, and images of the glee club clipped from publications as well as photographs of the Glee Club, Glee and Mandolin Club, and Men's Glee Club.
Also included is an undated (circa 1955) 45 rpm recording called "Men's Glee Club Sings." The songs include Close Behind the Winding Cedar with James McMahon soloist, Spartan Toast, MSC Shadows, and Fight Song.
- Programs (Publications) 3
- College students -- Societies and clubs 2
- Letters (correspondence) 2
- Postcards 2
- Alma (Mich.) 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Education, Secondary -- Michigan -- Alma 1
- Glee clubs 1
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Invitations 1
- Ledgers (account books) 1
- Michigan 1
- Newsletters 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Sound recordings 1
- Student activities 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1
- Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1 ∧ less
- Michigan Agricultural College. Students. Societies, etc 2
- Michigan State University. Alumni Association 2
- Alpha Tau Omega. Epsilon Eta Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Angell, Anna M. 1
- Bentley Historical Library 1
- Century of Progress International Exposition (1933-1934 : Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Eclectic Literary Society 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Faculty 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Oratorical Association 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Sororian Literary Society 1
- Michigan State College. Students. Societies, etc 1
- Michigan State University 1
- Michigan State University. Anniversaries, etc. 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1907 1
- Michigan State University. College of Human Ecology 1
- Michigan State University. Glee Club 1
- Michigan State University. Glee and Mandolin Club 1
- Michigan State University. Men's Glee Club 1
- Michigan State University. Students. Societies, etc 1
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 1 ∧ less