Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The Louis Russell collection contains a photograph album and a student beanie hat. The photograph album contains signatures of Russell's friends, images of Russell and his friends, interior and exterior images of the Union Literary Society house, images of the college circus and parade which was put on by students, and images of class rush/class rivalry activities. Also included is a student activity ticket book from spring 1947 belonging to Dale E. Hathaway. According to the donor, Hathaway...
Dates: 1909-1912, 1947
Scope and Contents William Purdy Peters papers consist of a nine page paper entitled "Opening Closed Doors," which describes Michigan State University from about 1926 to 1928, when Peters was a student. The paper discusses classes (physical education, English, and animal husbandry), Reserve Officer Training Corp, professors, students, student activities (including hazing and class rush), and the city of East Lansing.
Dates: 1983 - 1983
- Circus 1
- East Lansing (Mich.) 1
- Ephemera 1
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Photograph albums 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Circus 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Union Literary Society 1
- Michigan State University 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1910 1
- Michigan State University. Department of Military Science/ROTC 1