Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents Alvin Crossman Pratt papers consist of a scrapbook and memorabilia, primarily from Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University), but including some items from Pratt's years as a student at Lansing High School. The scrapbook contains invitations, letters, postcards, photographs, posters, and programs from dances and parties, as well as from the Semi-Centennial Celebration in 1907. Memorabilia also include M.A.C. registration receipts (1904-1907). Also included are three...
Dates: 1902 - 1909
Scope and Contents Anna M. Angell papers include a scrapbook containing her high school memorabilia from Alma, Michigan (1898-1901), campus life records at Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University) (1901-1907), and college reunion activity programs. Memorabilia include M.A.C. commencement programs (1905-1913); activity programs from M.A.C. and Alma, Michigan; Alumni Association programs, a list of M.A.C. classes taken; descriptions of 9th grade classmates (1898); and an undated essay. ...
Dates: 1898 - 1933
- Alma (Mich.) 1
- Education, Secondary -- Michigan -- Alma 1
- Photographs 1
- Postcards 1
- Schools -- Michigan -- Lansing 1
- Angell, Anna M. 1
- Century of Progress International Exposition (1933-1934 : Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Michigan Agricultural College 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Oratorical Association 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Sororian Literary Society 1