Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The records of the Agricultural Club contain two copies of the club's constitution along with a later amendment to the constitution. Also contained, is a hardcover journal which served to hold the minutes of the club. The minutes span from 1920 to 1926 and detail the activities of the club, the nominees and officers of the executive board, and, at times, the financial situation of the club.
The records of the Collation Literary Society contain the handwritten minutes of the society from 1915 to 1929. The minutes describe discussions held by the society, usually pertaining to course materials and readings. Membership, committees, society politics, and society officers are also mentioned within the minutes.
- Minutes (Records) 2
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Photographs 1
- Kuhn, Madison, 1910-1985 2
- Michigan State College. Students. Societies, etc 2
- Alpha Zeta. Kedzie Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Agricultural Club 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Collation Literary Society 1