Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The three ledgers contain accounting information for the Eclectic Society from 1917-1929. There is information about the society's house, its members, its social events, and the café it ran.
The folders contain a social activity program, information on a proposed building for the society, stockholders in the society, society directories, copies of their newsletter, The Tic, from 1894, 1915, 1921 and 1924.
Records of Sigma Alpha Epsilon consist of a dance program and menu from the 1907 commencement celebration and a booklet (1906) describing the evolution of the fraternity. Also included is one folder of photographs of Sigma Alpha Epsilon members.
The records of Sigma Nu consist of materials from the Eunomian and Olympic Literary Societies and include yearbooks and programs. Photographs from both literary societies and Sigma Nu are also included.
This collection contains programs for anniversary events and commencement festivities, a register of members, and a few pieces of correspondence. Also included are remnants of a scrapbook, which include drawings, articles and a flyer for a picnic at Evergreen Park held by the Farmers of Hesperus Township in 1899.
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing 3
- Photographs 2
- Ledgers (account books) 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 1
- Alpha Tau Omega. Epsilon Eta Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Kuhn, Madison, 1910-1985 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Columbian Literary Society 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Eclectic Literary Society 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Eunomian Literary Society 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Olympic Literary Society 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Union Literary Society 1
- Michigan State College. Students. Societies, etc 1
- Michigan State College. Union Literary Society 1
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon. Michigan Gamma Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Sigma Nu. Epsilon Rho Chapter (Michigan State University) 1 + ∧ less