Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The records consist of a constitution and statute law for all the chapters of the Beta Kappa fraternity and several issues of the Spartan Sig newsletter (1989-1991). The constitution is not dated but was adopted in 1935.
Tau Sigma records include material from advisors, treasurers, and presidents. The collection also includes membership rosters from the 1920s until 1984. Historical information can be found in the Advisor's folder. Additional membership information can be found in the Treasurer's folder.
- Greek letter societies 1
- Handbooks 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Photographs 1
- Reports 1
- Beta Chi Fraternity. Michigan State College Chapter 1
- Beta Kappa Fraternity. Alpha Phi Chapter (Michigan State College) 1
- Carter, Karl Chmelowitz (1928-) 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Students. Societies, etc 1
- Michigan State College. Phylean Literary Society 1