Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The collection contains the scrapbook of Florence Yeiter Young. The scrapbook includes photographs of her friends, a military field day program for 1915, a Gladmer Theater program, an Elmar Theater schedule for September 18, 1916, Omicron Nu Society bylaws and constitution, an issue of the 'Tic newsletter for June 1915 for the Eclectic Society, Feronian Society materials, and Hesperian Society materials. Also included are dance cards, athletic tickets, class...
Dates: 1914 - 1919
Scope and Contents The Irma Thompson papers consist of correspondence and memorabilia from her time as a college student including dance cards, programs for dances, and programs for events on campus. The events were held by various organizations including Feronian Society, Hesperian Society, Eclectic Society, Olympic Society, MAC Oratorical Association, Union Literary Society, as well as the alumni association. There are also a number of plays, poems and short stories written by Irma and other classmates and...
Dates: 1835 - 1964
- Athletics 1
- High schools -- Michigan -- Lansing 1
- Home economics 1
- Home economics -- Study and teaching 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Ireland, Mark L. 1
- Kappa Kappa Gamma. Delta Gamma Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Michigan Agricultural College 1
- Michigan State University. Art Club 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1900 1