Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
Anthropology Department records include course examinations (1964-1968), curriculum records, financial records (1964-1969), reports, and graduate program records. There is also a folder on a student strike in 1970. Other materials include College of Human Medicine curriculum and department records.
Collection consists of a conference brochure (1988) and departmental newsletters (2003–2007). Annual Reports are available for 1999–2007.
The collection contains three folders consisting of a postpartum brochure, a 2007-2008 NBME report for ObGyn, and a department newsletter (2008).
The record group consists of a brochure for the Third Annual Orthopaedic conference "The Pedal Extremity - Let's Keep 'Em Running" held at the Kellogg Center at Michigan State University. The conference was sponsored by the Department of Osteopathic Medicine.
The record group consists of brochures about a College of Osteopathic Medicine Pediatrics conference.
The Department of Psychiatry records consists of one folder containing a program booklet for the residency program at the Pontiac State Hospital and an unpublished annual report for 1968.
Also included are materials related to the AIDS Education and Training Center. The materials include publications about ministry and AIDS, promotional handouts, health and safe sex kits, and t-shirts (the majority of these materials was not created by Michigan State University).
This collection consists of a book listing educational objectives for urology course work, a program for the 23rd annual Research Forum and an invitation to the 2007 Residency graduation ceremony. Also included are photographs as well as awards and certificates given to the Michigan State University Department of Surgery and its faculty members.
The bulk of the faculty papers of Maria Patterson are comprised of curriculum materials for the Medical Microbiology and Immunology course taught at Michigan State University. Other materials include curriculum materials, plans, minutes and a draft COM directory.
This collection documents the founding and history of the Michigan Osteopathic College Foundation, the Michigan College of Osteopathic Medicine and the Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine. The Michigan Osteopathic College Foundation collection consists of a vast resource of historical documents in the formative years of the College of Osteopathic Medicine at Michigan State University.
- Annual reports 5
- Brochures 5
- Newsletters 4
- Reports 3
- Course materials 2
- Family medicine 2
- Letters (correspondence) 2
- Medicine -- Study and teaching 2
- Memorandums 2
- Minutes (Records) 2
- Minutes (administrative records) 2
- Osteopathic medicine -- Study and teaching 2
- Photographs 2
- Psychiatry -- Study and teaching 2
- AIDS (Disease) -- Prevention 1
- Anthropology -- Study and teaching 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Ephemera 1
- Families 1
- Financial records 1
- Financial statements 1
- HIV (Viruses) -- Prevention 1
- Handbooks and manuals 1
- Medical care -- Michigan 1
- Medical colleges -- Michigan -- History 1
- Medical teaching personnel 1
- Medical technology -- Study and teaching 1
- Medicine -- Michigan 1
- Microbiology 1
- Osteopathic medicine 1
- Pediatrics -- Study and teaching 1
- Periodicals 1
- Postcards 1
- Press releases 1
- Programs (Publications) 1
- Public health 1
- Publications 1
- Sound recordings 1
- Surgery -- Study and teaching 1
- Universities and colleges -- Examinations 1
- Urology 1
- Women in higher education 1 + ∧ less
- Michigan State University. College of Human Medicine 4
- Michigan State University. College of Osteopathic Medicine 3
- Michigan State University. Faculty 2
- American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists 1
- American Osteopathic Association 1
- Brooker, Floyde E. 1
- East Lansing High School (East Lansing, Mich.) 1
- Michigan Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons 1
- Michigan College of Osteopathic Medicine 1
- Michigan Osteopathic College Foundation 1
- Michigan State University. Department of Anthropology 1
- Michigan State University. Department of Family Medicine 1
- Michigan State University. Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Biology 1
- Michigan State University. Department of Osteopathic Medicine 1
- Michigan State University. Department of Pediatrics 1
- Michigan State University. Department of Surgery 1
- Michigan State University. Student strike (1970) 1
- Michigan State University. Students 1
- Speir, Arthur A. 1
- Worby, Cyril 1 + ∧ less