Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This collection consists of annual reports from the Office of Campus Sustainability, which outlines the environmental output and use of resources at Michigan State University.
The Electronic Resources include correspondence in the form of e-mail memos and attachments, and several issues of three e-newsletters (Be Spartan Green, EcoFoot Footprints, and Sustainable MSU).
This collection contains a volume of meeting minutes from 1917 to 1934 and the constitution of the Women's Student Council. Also included are issues of Fem magazine from 2009-2010, flyers, and email meeting announcements for 2009-2010.
- Annual reports 1
- College student government -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Correspondence 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Sustainability 1
- Kuhn, Madison, 1910-1985 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Women's Student Council 1
- Michigan State College. Associated Women Students' Council 1
- Michigan State College. Women's Self-Government Association 1
- Michigan State University. Office of Campus Sustainability 1