Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The collection consists a booklet titled "The Technique of Good Manners: a handbook for College Men" by Mary Perin Barker (1935), a June 1932 commencement program, a MSC Concert Course program featuring George Barrere, Lewis Richards and Michael Press (March 2, 1932), "Songs of Michigan State College" (1931), a Green Splash Women's Swimming Club program (April 27, 1932), and an oversize sheet of red tissue paper with Japanese characters.
This collection contains memorabilia from Fred Zint's years at Michigan State College (now Michigan State University). The collection includes a Chi Omega Spring Dance Program (1951), graduation materials (1952), MSC decals, the football program from the MSC vs Ohio State game (1951), photographs of campus buildings (1952), and a 45 rpm record of the MSC Men's Glee Club (circa 1955). Note: The record has been digitized and placed online at onthebanks.msu.edu.
- College campuses -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Concerts 1
- Etiquette 1
- Football 1
- Handbooks 1
- Photographs 1
- Sound recordings 1
- Universities and colleges -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. 1 ∧ less
- Alpha Tau Omega. Epsilon Eta Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Michigan State College. Students 1
- Michigan State University. Green Splash Swimming Club 1
- Michigan State University. Men's Glee Club 1