Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The collection consists of the constitution and by-laws of the chapter, meeting announcements and minutes, committee information, correspondence between 1945 and 1977, and copies of the Key Reporter from 1948-1959. There are also two volumes: reports supporting the application for forming a chapter at Michigan State University (1959) and the Phi Beta Kappa Report for 1965.
Tau Sigma records include material from advisors, treasurers, and presidents. The collection also includes membership rosters from the 1920s until 1984. Historical information can be found in the Advisor's folder. Additional membership information can be found in the Treasurer's folder.
- Annual reports 1
- By-laws 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Handbooks 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Carter, Karl Chmelowitz (1928-) 1
- Frame, James Sutherland, 1907- 1
- Kimber, Harry Hubert, 1903- 1
- Lansing-East Lansing Association of Phi Beta Kappa 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Students. Societies, etc 1