Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Content The records of the Alpha Pi Chapter of Delta Sigma Phi consist of two pamphlets: The Auroriannual published by the Aurorian Literary Society, 1921-1922, and The Torch published by Alpha Pi Chapter of Delta Sigma Phi, June 1927. The Auroriannual describes the achievements for the year and aims for the future. It also provides officers' names, a list of members including their home...
Dates: 1921 - 1927
Scope and Contents The Gaylord M. Burke papers contain correspondence from the Dean of Engineering, wishing him luck as he graduated from Michigan State College; from the Trimoira Society, informing him of events happening on campus; and from the Director of Athletics, informing him that he was the new track manager. The collection also includes a photograph, newspaper clippings, Trimoira dance cards, and programs from the 69th (1926) and 70th (1927) anniversaries of Michigan State College. There is also a...
Dates: 1925 - 1957
- Balls (Parties) 1
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- College students -- Societies and clubs 1
- Letters 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Burke, Gaylord M. 1
- Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity. Alpha Pi Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Hill, Elton B. (Elton Brainard), 1894-1980 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Aurorian Literary Society 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Students. Societies, etc 1