Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Scope and Contents The Kedzie Chapter of Alpha Zeta collection consists mainly of annual group portraits taken of the members from 1902, 1905, 1908, 1910, 1912, 1921, three undated group portraits, and an undated portrait of William James Beal. There are also typed lists from the backs of the photographs listing the names of the members in the portraits. There are photographs from an exhibit done in 1979, the 1981 Future Fest, and an undated conclave. There are also congratulatory letters for the chapter's...
Dates: 1902-1937, 1979-1981
Scope and Contents The collection consists of photographs, a scrapbook, a film and DVD copy of the Junior 500 pushcart race. The photographs are of the members of the fraternity and are mostly composites of head shots. There is also one photograph of a water carnival float. The scrapbook contains photographs, newspaper clippings and memorabilia of events of the fraternity. The film contains footage of the 1968 Junior 500 pushcart race. It is in color but has no sound. Also included in the collection are a manual,...
Dates: 1922-2005, 2010
Scope and Contents The collection contains the charter for the Michigan State University chapter of the National Pan-Hellenic Council dated May 11, 1977 and a 1978 letter which says the enclosed charter is the corrected copy.
Scope and Content This collection includes the records of Omicron Nu from their installation on campus in 1912 until around the mid 1980s. The contents contain lists of society members, blueprints for the Michigan Agricultural College Alpha chapter home, papers about the history of the society, historical information and rules for new members to memorize, the officers' instructions for running the organization, and the procedures for aspects of Omicron Nu management and induction ceremonies.The...
Dates: 1912 - 1985
Scope and Content The collection consists of the constitution and by-laws of the chapter, meeting announcements and minutes, committee information, correspondence between 1945 and 1977, and copies of the Key Reporter from 1948-1959. There are also two volumes: reports supporting the application for forming a chapter at Michigan State University (1959) and the Phi Beta Kappa Report for 1965.
Dates: 1944 - 1990
Scope and Content The records of Phi Sigma contain member materials, correspondence, dues information, event announcements and the history of the organization. Correspondence includes letters from the Graduate Research Club inquiring to organizations about becoming an honorary fraternity, information from the national chapter about petitions of other organizations that wished to become Phi Sigma chapters, letters from individuals accepting or declining membership, the publication of The...
Dates: 1921 - 1958
Scope and Content Tau Sigma records include material from advisors, treasurers, and presidents. The collection also includes membership rosters from the 1920s until 1984. Historical information can be found in the Advisor's folder. Additional membership information can be found in the Treasurer's folder.
Dates: 1923 - 1984
- College students -- Societies and clubs 5
- By-laws 4
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 4
- Constitutions 4
- Minutes (Records) 3
- Photographs 3
- Reports 3
- Handbooks 2
- Publications 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Universities and colleges -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Faculty 2
- African American Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- African American college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Agriculture -- Societies, etc. 1
- Annual reports 1
- Biology -- Societies, etc. 1
- Blueprints 1
- Charters and articles of incorporation 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Graduate students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Handbooks and manuals 1
- Home economics 1
- Membership lists 1
- Newsletters 1
- Nonfiction films 1
- Receipts (Acknowledgments) 1
- Video recordings 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1
- Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Societies, etc. 1 ∧ less
- Michigan State University. Students. Societies, etc 4
- Michigan State College. Students. Societies, etc 3
- Alpha Zeta. Kedzie Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Frame, James Sutherland, 1907- 1
- Grigsby, B. H. (Buford Horace), 1909-1994 1
- Kimber, Harry Hubert, 1903- 1
- Lambda Chi Alpha . Gamma Omicron Zeta (Michigan State University) 1
- Michigan State University, National Pan-Hellenic Council 1
- Michigan State University. Faculty 1
- National Pan-Hellenic Council 1
- Omicron Nu. Alpha Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Phi Sigma Society. Theta Chapter (Michigan Agricultural College) 1
- Phi Sigma Society. Theta Chapter (Michigan State College) 1
- Stehr, Frederick W. 1 ∧ less