Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The records of the Agricultural Club contain two copies of the club's constitution along with a later amendment to the constitution. Also contained, is a hardcover journal which served to hold the minutes of the club. The minutes span from 1920 to 1926 and detail the activities of the club, the nominees and officers of the executive board, and, at times, the financial situation of the club.
This collection consists of two volumes. The treasurer's book has the group’s accounts from 1926 to 1935.There is also the secretary’s book from 1920 to 1935 with meeting minutes, member rolls and election results.
- Account books 1
- Agriculture -- Societies, etc. 1
- Students, Foreign -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Agricultural Club 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Cosmopolitan Club 1
- Michigan State College. Agricultural Club 1
- Michigan State College. Cosmopolitan Club 1