Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Scope and Content This collection contains a minute book with the constitution and by laws of the club at its creation, attendance rolls and minutes of the meetings. The minutes for 1912-1913 contain receipts, and dues as well as meeting information. The papers folder contains a financial statement of the club and correspondence with the Intercollegiate Association of Forestry Clubs. Also included is a newsletter from 1967.
Dates: 1903 - 1967
Scope and Contents The Geography Club records contain e-mail meeting notices. These meeting notices also include attachments with the club minutes and notices for special events.
Dates: 2009 - 2010
Scope and Contents Records of the History Club consist of meeting minutes, treasurers' reports, correspondence, programs and procedures.
Dates: 1949 - 1964
Scope and Content This collection includes the records of Omicron Nu from their installation on campus in 1912 until around the mid 1980s. The contents contain lists of society members, blueprints for the Michigan Agricultural College Alpha chapter home, papers about the history of the society, historical information and rules for new members to memorize, the officers' instructions for running the organization, and the procedures for aspects of Omicron Nu management and induction ceremonies.The...
Dates: 1912 - 1985
Scope and Content The collection consists of the constitution and by-laws of the chapter, meeting announcements and minutes, committee information, correspondence between 1945 and 1977, and copies of the Key Reporter from 1948-1959. There are also two volumes: reports supporting the application for forming a chapter at Michigan State University (1959) and the Phi Beta Kappa Report for 1965.
Dates: 1944 - 1990
Scope and Contents The records of the Physiology Society include the organization’s constitution and membership requirements. There are also minutes of meetings for 2008 to 2010.
Dates: 2008 - 2010
Scope and Contents The collection consists of material related to Michigan State University student organizations including brochures, event flyers, event programs, minutes, newsletters, publications, and constitutions. The material was collected from events, bulletin boards and student organization websites. Material is categorized by the name of the organization or by subject including African American groups, fraternity and sorority, international student groups, medical and dental groups, sexual orientation...
Dates: 1957 - 2017
Scope and Contents The Michigan State University Undergraduate Anthropology Club records consists of flyers, meeting minutes, and email meeting notices.
Dates: 2007 - 2018
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 6
- Letters (correspondence) 4
- Constitutions 3
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing 3
- Newsletters 3
- By-laws 2
- Photographs 2
- Reports 2
- African American college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Annual reports 1
- Anthropology 1
- Blueprints 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- College sports -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- College student newspapers and periodicals -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Periodicals 1
- Electronic mail messages 1
- Ephemera 1
- Forests and forestry -- Michigan 1
- Freedom of speech 1
- Geography -- Societies, etc. 1
- Handbooks 1
- History -- Societies, etc. 1
- Home economics 1
- Membership lists 1
- Periodicals 1
- Physiology -- Study and teaching 1
- Posters 1
- Programs (Publications) 1
- Publications 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Sexual minority college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Student protesters -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Students, Foreign -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Universities and colleges -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Faculty 1
- Video recordings 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1
- Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Societies, etc. 1 ∧ less
- Michigan State College. Students. Societies, etc 2
- Frame, James Sutherland, 1907- 1
- Kimber, Harry Hubert, 1903- 1
- Michigan State University 1
- Michigan State University. Faculty 1