Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The collection consists of the constitution and by-laws of the chapter, meeting announcements and minutes, committee information, correspondence between 1945 and 1977, and copies of the Key Reporter from 1948-1959. There are also two volumes: reports supporting the application for forming a chapter at Michigan State University (1959) and the Phi Beta Kappa Report for 1965.
- Subject: Minutes (Records) X
- Subject: Letters (correspondence) X
- Subject: College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing X
- Subject: College students -- Societies and clubs X
- Subject: Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing X
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Faculty X