Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Scope and Content This collection contains a minute book with the constitution and by laws of the club at its creation, attendance rolls and minutes of the meetings. The minutes for 1912-1913 contain receipts, and dues as well as meeting information. The papers folder contains a financial statement of the club and correspondence with the Intercollegiate Association of Forestry Clubs. Also included is a newsletter from 1967.
Dates: 1903 - 1967
Scope and Contents Records of the History Club consist of meeting minutes, treasurers' reports, correspondence, programs and procedures.
Dates: 1949 - 1964
Scope and Contents The collection consists of photographs, a scrapbook, a film and DVD copy of the Junior 500 pushcart race. The photographs are of the members of the fraternity and are mostly composites of head shots. There is also one photograph of a water carnival float. The scrapbook contains photographs, newspaper clippings and memorabilia of events of the fraternity. The film contains footage of the 1968 Junior 500 pushcart race. It is in color but has no sound. Also included in the collection are a manual,...
Dates: 1922-2005, 2010
Scope and Content This collection includes the records of Omicron Nu from their installation on campus in 1912 until around the mid 1980s. The contents contain lists of society members, blueprints for the Michigan Agricultural College Alpha chapter home, papers about the history of the society, historical information and rules for new members to memorize, the officers' instructions for running the organization, and the procedures for aspects of Omicron Nu management and induction ceremonies.The...
Dates: 1912 - 1985
Scope and Content The collection consists of the constitution and by-laws of the chapter, meeting announcements and minutes, committee information, correspondence between 1945 and 1977, and copies of the Key Reporter from 1948-1959. There are also two volumes: reports supporting the application for forming a chapter at Michigan State University (1959) and the Phi Beta Kappa Report for 1965.
Dates: 1944 - 1990
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 4
- By-laws 3
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing 3
- Constitutions 2
- Newsletters 2
- Photographs 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Annual reports 1
- Blueprints 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Forests and forestry -- Michigan 1
- Handbooks 1
- Handbooks and manuals 1
- History -- Societies, etc. 1
- Home economics 1
- Membership lists 1
- Nonfiction films 1
- Programs (Publications) 1
- Publications 1
- Universities and colleges -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Faculty 1
- Video recordings 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1
- Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Societies, etc. 1 ∧ less
- Michigan State University. Students. Societies, etc 4
- Michigan State College. Students. Societies, etc 2
- Frame, James Sutherland, 1907- 1
- Kimber, Harry Hubert, 1903- 1
- Lambda Chi Alpha . Gamma Omicron Zeta (Michigan State University) 1