Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The collection consists of clippings, correspondence, grant applications, meeting minutes, publications, and other administrative records. The minutes are from the Health Promotion Policy Task Force and the Health Promotion Task Force (1983-1984). The minutes and correspondence include information regarding the creation of the program and its relationship with the W.K. Kellogg Foundation and the university administration.
The records of the National Project in Agricultural Communications (NPAC) consist of background information, reports, budgets, Board of Control minutes, correspondence with the Kellogg Foundation, and materials relating to the training programs including the Communication Training Program.
- Agriculture -- Information services 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Communication -- Study and teaching 1
- Communication in agriculture 1
- Handbooks and manuals 1
- American Association of Agricultural College Editors 1
- Michigan State University. Health Promotion Policy Task Force 1
- Michigan State University. Health Promotion Program 1
- Michigan State University. Health Promotion Task Force 1
- National Project in Agriculture Communications 1