Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The Russell A. Runnells papers contain reprints of published and unpublished scientific articles on animal pathology written by Runnells. A list of Runnells' publications by Runnells and correspondence relating to his professional and student careers are included in this collection. The collection also includes a program for the Initiation Banquet held by the Iowa State College Chapter of Sigma Xi in 1943, when Runnells was the president. The president’s address for this 1943...
Dates: 1912 - 1960
Scope and Contents This collection contains invitations from the Office of the President to Spartan Round Table meetings. There is a document explaining the genesis of the Spartan Round Table. Also included are minutes from the meetings. Topics covered include academics, athletics, finance, residence halls, and student affairs.
Dates: 1949, 1951-1969
- College presidents -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Invitations 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Photographs 1
- Postcards -- Michigan 1
- Veterinary pathology 1 ∧ less
- American College of Veterinary Pathologists 1
- Hannah, John A., 1902-1991 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Department of Military Science 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Students 1
- Michigan State College. School of Veterinary Medicine 1