Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
L. Whitney Watkins papers
Scope and Contents The L. Whitney Watkins papers contain class notes taken by Watkins during his time as a student at Michigan Agricultural College. His zoology notes contain information about the different classifications of animals and the structures that differentiate the animals. This notebook also appears to contain notes for a political economics class. Another notebook contains his notes for agricultural chemistry, which was taught by R. C. Kedzie. This class included lessons on plant biology and...
Dates: 1890 - 1891
Oliver C. Hollister papers
Scope and Contents
This collection contains the organic chemistry notes of Oliver C. Hollister. The first page of the notebook contains a table of contents to all the topics covered in the notebook. Some topics include formic acid, glucose, chloroform, vegetable acids, and starches. The notebook also includes sketches of certain lab set ups and newspaper clippings. This class was taught by Robert C. Kedzie.
- Agricultural chemistry -- Study and teaching 1
- Horticulture -- Study and teaching 1
- Zoology -- Study and teaching 1
- Hollister, Oliver Cary 1
- Michigan Agricultural College 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1889 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1893 1
- Watkins, L. Whitney (Lucius Whitney) 1