Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The Raleigh Barlowe papers contain professional and personal correspondence. Also included are publications by Barlowe on land use, land taxation, agriculture land, water use, water rights, outdoor recreations and valuations of land for the Indian Claims Commission. There are also trip reports including an end-of-tour report for the Michigan State University-University of Nigeria project, as well as travel reports for Rome, Thailand, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, and Philippines. There are also...
Dates: 1943 - 1986
Scope and Contents The records of the University of Nigeria Program include administrative and faculty records, procedural and funding records, contracts, syllabi and teaching records, as well as accounting records. Materials also include documents pertaining to United States Agency for International Development (AID), information on personnel, recruitment efforts, correspondence, project shipments, purchasing orders, records on Nigerian visitors to the U.S., Peace Corps, East Lansing/Nsukka correspondence,...
Dates: 1958 - 1970
- Annual reports 1
- Blueprints 1
- Education, Higher -- Nigeria 1
- Financial records 1
- Land settlement -- Thailand 1
- Barlowe, Raleigh 1
- Michigan State University. Department of Resource Development 1
- Michigan State University. Institute of International Agriculture 1
- Michigan State University. Korean Agricultural Sector Study 1
- Michigan State University. Thailand Project 1