Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Ezra Wilson scrapbook contains postcards, tickets, programs relating to activities at the Phi Delta Literary Society (Phi Delta Theta Fraternity) and at Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University), and photographs of friends and campus life. A report card dated 1914 lists Wilson's classes and standings to that date.
Papers of Walter Newton consist of one scrapbook, containing programs, tickets, greeting cards, postcards, party invitations, photographs, and news clippings describing activities of the Phi Delta Society, athletic events, and campus life. Also included is Michigan Agricultural College memorabilia, as well as handouts from a surveying class, and a 1911 Commencement program.
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 3
- Programs (Publications) 2
- Agriculture -- Michigan 1
- Student activities -- Michigan 1
- Surveying -- Study and teaching 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1 ∧ less
- Phi Delta Theta Fraternity. Michigan Beta Chapter (Michigan State University) 2
- Alpha Zeta. Kedzie Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Beta Kappa Fraternity. Alpha Phi Chapter (Michigan State College) 1
- Garrett, Esther Rehkopf 1
- Kirshman, Irving 1