Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The papers of Irving "Happy" Kirshman consist of a scrapbook (1905-1914), programs from Michigan Agricultural College events (1912-1913), and miscellaneous memorabilia (1909-1911). The scrapbook contains a variety of items pertaining to farming activities and to student life at Michigan Agricultural College, including athletic schedules, post cards, photographs, programs, invitations, certificates, menus, greeting cards, posters, report cards, news clippings, college songs and tickets. The...
Dates: 1905 - 1914
Scope and Contents The collection consists of photographs and postcards. The photographs are of the 1913 winter term Union Literary Society party and an image of three women holding decorations for a party possibly in association with the Sororian Literary Society. The postcards consist of Michigan State University buildings including the Poultry Plant, Armory, Wells Hall #2 decorated with banners and an unlit bonfire in the front, Women's Building, an aerial view of campus, and a drawing of the...
Dates: 1909 - 1913; Majority of material found within 1909 - 1910
- Agriculture -- Michigan 1
- College buildings -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- East Side Park (Lansing, Mich.) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Alpha Zeta. Kedzie Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Beta Kappa Fraternity. Alpha Phi Chapter (Michigan State College) 1
- Johnson, Lenore Nixon 1
- Kirshman, Irving 1
- Michigan Agricultural College 1