Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents This collection consists of materials relating to Frank Peabody's time as a student at Michigan State College, as well as his career as a professor at Michigan State University. Included are correspondence, photographs, newspapers, course materials, publications, and materials from the Summer Institute in Biology.
Dates: 1935 - 1973
Scope and Contents Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University) memorabilia includes a class rivalry poster (1915), seven photographs of campus depicting an elk in the campus deer park, a group of people at Lake Lansing, M.A.C. faculty/staff circa 1899-1900, R. H. Pettit in an REO automobile, and A. J. Cook at the campus apiary. There is also one letter (1954), and one newsclipping of Professor R. H. Pettit's obituary.
Dates: 1915, 1946, 1954, undated
- Biology -- Research 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Course materials 1
- Marching bands -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Detroit Tigers (Baseball team) 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Students 1
- Michigan State College 1
- Michigan State College. Buildings 1
- Michigan State College. Marching Band 1